Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Chinese Take Out in the Poconos

     Sunday we had Chinese food from Golden Star located on Crystal in East Stroudsburg.  Always good, but I'm ready to try a new Chinese take out restaurant.  This post is for you to suggest your favorite.  We like Happy Garden on Milford Rd. in East Stroudsburg and sometimes order their food.  The food we've been ordering has become generic and mostly taste the same. We've tried the new place (don't remember the name) on North Courtland and East Broad St. in East Stroudsburg and wasn't thrilled with it.  they do have a drive up window.
     Sunday we ordered shrimp rolls, beef and Chinese veggies, wor shu duck, and chicken and brocoli.  All tasted good, but I guess I'm tired of it.  I've enjoyed Golden Stars egg foo young, shrimp with garlic sauce, chicken with cashew nuts and General Tso's chicken. Their wonton soup is very good.  They deliver if you bill is over $12.00.  Phone number is 570-420-1966.  When I picked up our food on Sunday it was busy.  About 10 orders on the counter and the delivery guy had a huge order he was carrying out the door. They threw in some free soda. 
     Now the question is... where do you get your Chinese take out??? 

1 comment:

  1. I have recently eaten at Fume across from the Stroud Mall. Delicious! I also have gotten take out Sushi there...The Best!

    ReplyDelete